Ms. Ceizler is a Bay Area native who has worked with clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 100 companies. She has represented clients in both state and federal courts. Her education, bar admissions, and affiliations are listed below.
University of California, Berkeley (Boalt Hall School of Law)
- J.D., 2001
- Berkeley Womens' Law Journal, Marketing Editor, Article Editor, and Member
- La Raza Law Journal, Member
- Moot Court Member and best brief First year moot court
- B.A., 1997
- Program completed in 2.5 years.
- Graduated summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- California, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit 2001
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California 2001
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, 2017
Professional Affiliations and Memberships:
- Contra Costa County Bar Member
- Public Utility Commission certified Woman Owned Business
- Mills College, Guest Lecturer - Constitutional Law issues
- Robert G. McGrath, American Inn of Court Member
- Rotary International, Diablo View Chapter Founding Member. Paul Harris Society member.
I had such negative feelings about lawyers. But you changed my entire outlook on your profession. You have not only given me a fair settlement, but I always felt you were on my side. It has been a total joy being your client. I will always be grateful not for the settlement, but for the way you treated us. You are truly unique.— Sandy Heinisch